You can set your SmartThings Hub to notify you when the Dome Mouser has been tripped. Read on to learn how, or check out Connecting the Dome Mouser to SmartThings if you haven't installed your device yet:
1. Open the SmartThings app and go to the Dashboard tab , then go to Smart Home Monitor
2. Press the Gear icon in the top right corner
3. Select Custom, then New monitoring rule
4. Tap What kind of device do you want to use? and select Motion Sensor
5. Press Select Motion Sensors then choose your Dome Mouser
6. Press Next
7. Push Notifications are on by default, press Next if you're satisfied with the settings
8. Here you can edit the name of your Monitoring Rule, when you're finished press Done to activate notifications.
Please sign in to leave a comment.