SmartThings can notify you (with a text message, push notification, or other method) when the Leak Sensor detects water. Follow the steps below to be notified when the Leak Sensor is tripped, or check out Using your Leak Sensor in SmartThings if you need set up your device.
1. Open the SmartThings app and go to the Dashboard tab , then go to Smart Home Monitor
2. Press the Gear icon in the top right corner, and tap Leaks in the list that appears
3. Toggle off Use every Moisture sensor to monitor specific Leak Sensors (otherwise every Leak Sensor will trigger the notification)
4. Tap Water sensors and select the sensor you'd like to use, then press Done
5. Here you can choose the types of notifications you will receive, Text & Push Notifications are selected by default
6. Tap Done to finish
Please sign in to leave a comment.