To ensure proper functionality of all of the Dome devices in HomeSeer, the Z-Wave plug-in should be up to date. As of this writing, version 188.8.131.52 or higher is recommended.
- Click "Manage" under the plug-ins tab (figure 1.)
- The current Z-Wave plug-in version is shown in the table on top, in the fifth column from the left (figure 2.)
- Click "Update Listing," then click the arrow next to "Additional Interfaces" (figure 3.)
- Scroll down to and expand the "Beta" section and click the checkbox next to "HomeSeer Z-Wave ___" (figure 4.)
- Scroll up to the "Pending Updates/Installs" section, which should now be populated with the selected Z-Wave Plug-In Version. Click "Download and Install" to upgrade your Z-Wave Plug-In (figure 5.)
- Wait two minutes, then exit and navigate back to this page and make sure the plug-in version is updated.
Figure 1 - Managing Plug-Ins
Figure 2 - Finding your Z-Wave Plug-In Version, here in the fifth column (184.108.40.206)
Figure 3 - Seeing all available plug-ins
Figure 4 - Getting ready to upgrade the Z-Wave Plug-In
Figure 5 - Upgrading the Z-Wave Plug-In