DomeHA.com offers a 30 day return period on our products
- Returns in new condition with original packaging and accessories will receive a refund.
- Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original ship date.
- Refunds will be credited to the original method of payment in the amount of your original purchase price. Refunds are usually reflected on your account within 7 business days of Dome's receipt of your return.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- Elexa Consumer Products will not honor the warranty if the product is purchased through an unauthorized seller
Exceptions to 30 day return period
- Defective items returned within 30 days will be replaced at no cost to you. Dome will send you a prepaid shipping label for your return of the defective item (U.S. customers only).
- Defective items outside of the 30 day window are subject to our warranty.
- To process an exchange, please contact our Support Team.
Elexa Consumer Products, Inc. (”ECP”) warrants to the original retail purchaser (”Purchaser”) that DOME Products be free of defects in materials or workmanship under use for one (1) year from the date of purchase (the “Warranty period”). For the Purchaser only, if the Product fails to perform as specified during the Warranty Period due to defective parts or faulty workmanship, ECP will repair or replace the defective or damaged parts of the Product. Normal wear and tear is not covered, nor is abnormal use, misuse, mishandling, faulty installation, improper shipping, damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood or earthquake, neglect, accident or tampering. This warranty covers only normal use in the United States or Canada. To obtain warranty service during the Warranty Period, call Dome Customer Service (1-855- 249-1754) or email: support@domeHA.com for instructions on sending damaged parts and documentation for a Return Material Authorization (RMA). Products returned to ECP for repair or replacement without authorization will be returned at the sender’s expense. All warranty claims must be accompanied by a legible copy of the original receipt showing date and details of purchase. The RMA number must be clearly written on the side of the shipping container in which you return the Product or defective parts. Unless otherwise instructed by ECP, the Product must be sent freight pre-paid to the following address: Elexa Consumer Products, 2275 Half Day Road St 160 Bannockburn, IL 60015. ECP will repair or replace the defective parts and return them at ECP’s cost by a shipping method selected by ECP. When contacting ECP to obtain an RMA, Purchaser may request expedited return shipping at Purchaser’s expense. THIS WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE, AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO OTHER PERSON OR REPRESENTATIVE IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY ON BEHALF OF ECP OR ASSUME FOR ECP ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF THIS PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT WILL ECP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING DAMAGES DUE TO ECP’S NEGLIGENCE. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE AND COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.