With Wink the Dome Water Main Shut-Off can automatically close and open your valve periodically to make sure sediment build-up doesn't cause an eventual malfunction. Follow the steps below to automatically cycle your valve, or check out Using your Water Main Shut-Off in Wink if you still need to set up your device.
1. Open up your Wink App and tap on Plumbing + Water
2. Go to Settings and tap Schedule
3. Tap + in the corner
4. Name your event (I named mine "Close my Valve") and set a Time where you will not need water, for example when you are sleeping or at work
5. Tap Repeat and pick your favorite day of the week to cycle your valve
6. Tap Make This Happen and select your Dome Water Main Shut-Off
7. Set it to Close, hit Save, then Done
8. Your valve is now set to close, tap + so we can set it to open again
9. Set the Time for 1 minute after closing
10. Tap Repeat and choose your favorite day of the week
11. Tap Make This Happen and select your Dome Water Main Shut-Off
12. This time set it to Open, hit Save, then tap Done
13. Your valve is now scheduled to cycle automatically once a week
Please sign in to leave a comment.