Wink can notify you (with a text message, push notification, or other method) when the Leak Sensor detects water. Follow the steps below to be notified when the Leak Sensor is tripped, or check out Using your Leak Sensor in Wink if you need set up your device.
1. At the top of your home screen select Robots and tap New Robot
2. Name your Robot (I named mine "Flood Notification") and choose Something to set a trigger
3. Select your Dome Leak Sensor
4. Set your event to trigger when the sensor Detects Water
5. Tap Make This Happen and select your Notify Me from the list
6. Tap Done in the corner and you'll start receiving notifications whenever your home floods