The On/Off Plug automatically sends voltage (V), current (A), power (W), and energy (kWh) data to the primary controller. However, your Z-Wave Hub must be capable of reading and displaying this data - please check the integration section for your Hub, and contact us if it is not listed.
Articles in this section
- Can I dim my lamp using the On/Off Plug-In Switch?
- Can I monitor my energy usage with the On/Off Plug?
- Can I use the On/Off Plug to monitor appliances like my washing machine?
- Can I use the On/Off Plug-In Switch outside?
- How much current can the On/Off Plug-In Switch pass?
- Will the On/Off Plug-In Switch extend my Z-Wave range?